A traveling photographer has captured the nighttime sun shone over mountain peaks and a blanket of fog in Norway.
Stein Simonsen captured outstanding aerial footage of the sun as it hung over the mountains on the island of Senja, Norway.
Last month Stein climbed the mountain ridge with his girlfriend, Kine Antonsen, and pierced thru the sea of fog that changed into hovering at the island and get a view of the sun.
“The nighttime solar season lasts more than one month throughout the summer, from the quit of May to the stop of July, and you can only see it in northern Norway,” Simonsen stated.
“I used to stay in Senja and got used to the nighttime sun, but this night time took my breath away.”
A similar issue occurs in Antarctica, but unlike the Arctic Circle, there are no populated regions that might be suffering from it.
In northern components of Finland, the sun would not set for 60 days in summer.
Some areas revel in a phenomenon referred to as ‘white nights.’ This occurs whilst the sun sets just a few tiers below the horizon, so St Petersburg locations in Russia enjoy twilight conditions overnight.
This abnormal lighting fixtures event has led to white night events and fairs, which occur in June and July throughout many northern cities in international locations from Iceland to Canada.
Thinks you need to do not forget before your hiking experience:
1. It is important to be healthy earlier than taking any trip. It is higher to do a medical fitness check-up performed. It is good to have a vaccination for malaria, cholera, tetanus, typhoid, and hepatitis in line with your journey destination. It is beneficial to hold drugs associated with ailments from which you are formerly suffering.
2. Dehydration is a commonplace problem whilst you cross for trekking. Keep enough fluid objects to preserve your rehydrate.
3. Choose the right footwear for trekking. Rough pair of footwear can critically harm your ft whilst trekking.
Four. Remember to hold meal gadgets that are made of carbohydrates. It will help you to hike with enough strength.
Five. Always take the vital medicinal drug and first resource field with you.
6. It is vital to cowl your neck vicinity, particularly in regularly changing weather. It can lead to critical neck problems and pains.
7. Do now not forget to put on stockings or thick woolen socks even as hiking. You can also use Synthetic combined socks as these socks are specifically designed to prevent toes moisture. Get matters geared up before going for trekking. Enjoy your hiking inside the majestic mountains of Vietnam.